Staff Auditor Position Opening
April 10, 2017
Location: Utah and Salt Lake Counties
A leading multi-office audit firm, Larson & Company, offers a family-friendly environment and competitive compensation for career focused individuals. We are currently seeking an experienced auditor to join our growing audit practice. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with 1-3 years of financial statement audit experience.
- Performing audits for a diverse array of clients
- Out-of-State travel of 2-4 weeks per year is required
- Being forward thinking, positive, and industrious
- Responsible for their own area of work and assists the senior in answering questions and training of interns.
- Prepare simple full disclosure financial statements
- Communicates effectively with clients in gathering audit evidence independently
- Participating in our “Expectation Agreement” (personal evaluation program and bonus pool)
- Marketing the firm’s services with current clients and potential clients
- Personal initiative, both in the way you work and in the way you interact with people
- Adaptability and follow-through
- Communicates effectively in a team environment
- The ability to recognize and then satisfy needs (whether they be personal or professional, client-oriented or firm-oriented)
- Desire to grow individually and to spearhead efforts for firm growth
- Embraces change and growth and maintains a positive attitude during it
- 1-3 years financial statement audit experience in public accounting (Please do not apply if you do not have this experience)
- Government and/or statutory insurance auditing experience is a bonus, but not required
- CPA licensure preferred, but not required
- Accounting Degree (BS/BA, MS/MA, MAcc/MBA)
- ProSystems Engagement Software experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Successful candidates will receive a competitive wage commensurate with their experience
- Larson & Company offers benefits including paying for a portion of health insurance, cafeteria plan, 401(k), and bonus incentives.
- Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 10, 2017.