June 22, 2016
Location: Sandy, Utah
A leading accounting firm, Larson & Company offers a family-friendly environment with limited travel. We are currently seeking an information technology assistant to join our growing practice. This is an exceptional career opportunity for someone at an entry level looking to gain IT experience and training. Starting pay is $10 – $12 per hour depending on experience, with a flexible schedule of approximately 25-40 hours per week.
- Answer calls and email queries related to software programs, OS, Network and related issues.
- Document issues and solutions.
- Provide quality and timely service to resolve concerns professionally.
- Take full ownership of the incident from creation to closure.
This posting is not inclusive of all duties for this position; there is a possibility of additional assignments being given.
- 0 to 3 years of previous help desk experience
- Win 7/10, Win Server 2008, 2012
- MS Office, Ultra Tax, PFX Engagement, Quickbooks, Peachtree
- Troubleshoot incident on desktop devices also including mobile devices, android, and iPhone
- Startup issues and end user related questions
- Good communication skills with good technical knowledge
- Problem solving capabilities
- Trouble shooting and resolving software & hardware issues; including re-imaging computers/hard drives
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot end user desktop
- Provide support for mobile users who work at home, travel, or work from a remote office, using remote management tools
- Troubleshoot network and local printers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Highly energetic team player who is motivated to succeed and who can work on their own with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Certifications such as A+, Networking +, or other network certifications
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 5th.