Sandra is a lead partner in the Las Vegas office of Larson, Swan + Gardiner CPAs and has a special passion for not-for-profit organizations. Sandra’s love for nonprofits began years ago when she started doing tax work for a local substance abuse program. This eventually led her to volunteer with the organization, becoming both a board member and treasurer. Since that time she has been a board member and volunteer in several Las Vegas area not-for-profit entities.
For more than 20 years she has used her training as a CPA to help a wide variety of businesses and organizations. She specializes in business and personal income tax, business consulting, and planning. She is adept in financial statement preparation, IRS problem resolution, tax planning, and is known for her efficiency and accuracy. Sandra’s talents lie in simplifying complicated matters for clients and guiding them through confusing processes and paperwork.
Sandra’s academic and professional accomplishments include the following:
- Master’s in Business Administration, University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 2006
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting, University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 2001
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants (NSCPA)
- Former Boar Member, UNLV Alumni Association
- Board Member, Solutions Foundation
- Board Treasurer, Solutions Foundation
- Former Board Member, CARE Coalition
- VP of Finance, local chapter American Business Women’s Association
- SHARE Humanitarian of the Month, April 2014