David Crandall, CPA
Sometimes you need more than a map; you need a guide. David Crandall’s adventurous spirit has always taken him down the road less traveled. Never one to leave a stone unturned, he has spent his life looking deeper into the “how” and “why” of anything he works on. David’s insight gives him an ability to decipher and piece together the often puzzling world of regulations regarding taxation of organizations large and small, usually with a healthy dose of wit and humor. His unique personality makes him an expert guide through the jungles of taxation, and his excellent memory makes him a favorite with clients.
If you need answers, check with Dave. One of David’s best qualities is his ability to look into a situation and find a solution where none seems apparent. He helps people save thousands of dollars in tax payments on personal and business levels. His intuitive nature makes him one of our best employee mentors, and he is known amongst the staff as seeing the Larson vision clearly.
What I Do
David is proficient in matters regarding personal tax planning, gift and estate tax, and insurance entity taxation.
Who I Serve
David offers tax services to a wide range of clients, including insurance companies, government entities, large corporations, homeowners’ associations, and personal tax clients.
Who I Am
- Acerbic, astute, and sarcastic
- Helpful, friendly, and always ready for a good time
- A lifesaver who will help you when you’re in need…even in tax need
Education and Accomplishments:
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, Utah State University, 1976
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants (UACPA) and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Little did we know…
His favorite book is A Tale of Two Cities.
David is often found biking home from work. It’s only 27 miles.
A favorite quote? “Every man knows something I do not know, therefore that man is my teacher.” David loves Confucius.