- Financial Statement Audits – Annual audits are required for most insurance companies. Because of the difference in required filings and GAAP accounting, it is always prudent to retain an audit firm that is very familiar with insurance regulations.
- SOC Audit – An internal control audit, these audits are quickly becoming required by more and more insurance companies and insurance-related organizations. We can both help you evaluate the value of this audit to your organization and then perform this audit for you.
- Insurance Department Audit Preparation & Consultation – State insurance departments periodically audit all insurance companies licensed within their state. Because these audits can be very demanding, insurance companies need to take these audits into consideration as they make accounting decisions in the periods between these audits. We can assist you in working with your state insurance department so as to ensure that their audit goes as smoothly as possible.
- Policies and Procedures Audits –
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits and 401(k) Audits
For more information contact Martha Hayes.