Many businesses have discovered that outsourcing to Larson & Company is an excellent, cost-effective supplement to their own accounting and compliance departments. Outsourcing allows businesses to concentrate on making the vital decisions required to grow a business while obtaining improved processing and reporting.
With increasing market pressures to reduce cost, Larson’s experienced business management service team can perform or assist in a full range of functions, including:
- Accounting systems consulting
- Corporate governance
- Financial statement preparation
- Forecasting and business plan assistance
- Insurance licensing assistance
- Long-term investment strategy analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Quarterly and annual insurance department filings
- RBC calculations and forecasts of the impact specific investment and business decisions have on RBC
- Start-up consulting
- Statutory accounting training
- Strategic business planning
For more information contact Martha Hayes.