Years of experience.
Larson & Company has specialized in providing auditing services since our inception in 1975. Through this extensive experience, our auditors have developed a deep understanding of business, government, and non-profit entities, which allows us to conduct and present business-informed audits.
Building value is our business.
At Larson and Company, we pride ourselves on our value-added service and our ability to share our know-how and critical thinking. Our talents lie in being able to help businesses grow and prosper. We have built our team’s pool of expertise as well as a large network of resources over many years. This enables us to understand the operations you are currently using without the learning curve associated with firms unaccustomed to your industry.
Beyond an audit’s immediate compliance function, a Larson audit will:
- Provide a sound understanding of your financial situation for your finance committee members, management, your board of directors, and regulatory agencies and clients.
- Provide insight on industry best practices to help you improve your business.
- Evaluate consistency of application of your accounting principles and procedures from period to period.
- Suggest ways you might strengthen your internal control over financial reporting, including safeguarding of assets.
- Provide awareness of industry changes that may impact your organization.
Complete range of audit and attest services:
- Financial Statement Audits
- Internal Audit and Consulting Services
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Service Organization Controls Audit (SOC1,2,3)
- Policies and Procedures Audits
- Due Diligence services
- Litigation Support services
- Forensic Accounting
For more information about our audit services, contact Andrew Wan. Our team of skilled auditors and certified public accountants at Larson & Company are eager to work with you and your business. Call us today to learn more about auditing in Salt Lake City, Moab, St. George, and Spanish Fork, Utah.