Years of experience.
Larson & Company has specialized in providing auditing services since our inception in 1975. Through this extensive experience, our auditors have developed a deep understanding of business, government, and non-profit entities, which allows us to conduct and present business-informed audits.
Beyond an audit’s immediate compliance function, a Larson audit will:
- Provide assurance on the fairness of your financial statements for your finance committee members, management, your board of directors, and regulatory agencies and clients.
- Provide insight to help you improve your business.
- Evaluate consistency of application of your accounting principles and procedures from period to period.
- Suggest ways you might strengthen your internal control over financial reporting, including safeguarding of assets.
Complete range of audit services.
Attest Services Offered:
- Financial Statement Audits of insurance companies, privately held companies, SEC registrants, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental entities
- Policies and Procedures Audits
- Service Organization Controls Audit (SOC 1,2,3)
- 401(k)/Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Due Diligence services
- Litigation Support services
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Audit
For more information about our audit services, contact Karsten Hatch. Our team of skilled auditors and certified public accountants at Larson & Company are eager to work with you and your business. Call us today to learn more about auditing in Moab, St. George, Salt Lake City, and Spanish Fork, Utah.