We see the pitfalls.
Taxes should, and do, impact a significant number of your business and personal decisions. Because of this, having a solid understanding of your tax situation and the tax implications of your different financial decisions is key to minimizing tax consequences and obligations.
Larson’s tax specialists can guide your path.
Our tax professionals have both the expertise and experience, particularly in our niche industries, to analyze your situation and then guide you through the most efficient tax plan for you. [Developer’s note: link to the Industries page.]
Tax Specialty Services:
- Entity Choice – A number of factors influence your entity-choice decision, such as liability protection, fringe benefits, payroll tax savings, and long- and short-term business goals. We can evaluate your situation in terms of each of these factors and help you make the right decision.
- Estate and Trust Planning – In order to protect your well-earned assets, you must create and then implement measures that align the execution of your estate with your long-term goals. We can assist you both in designing your estate and trust plans and then in executing these plans.
- Penalty Abatement – Many individuals assume that they have no recourse with regard to penalties that may be imposed. We investigate such claims on your behalf to determine if the penalty has been assessed correctly and if you have any other alternatives.
- Retirement Planning – As noted by the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland, “If you don’t know where you’re going, does it really matter which road you take?” Our tax specialists can help you both define your retirement goals and then implement those measures that will take you directly towards your goals.
- Tax Needs Assessment – As with any question or concern you may have, your best course of action is to see a specialist who can fully assess your situation and then offer you a solution. Your tax questions and concerns are no exception. By both examining your records and weighing your goals, our tax specialists can show you what steps you need to take to achieve your goals in the most cost-efficient way possible.
- Tax Provision Preparation and Tax Accounting Services (FAS 109) – Tax provision preparation and income tax accounting continue to increase in complexity and also continue to receive intense scrutiny. Income tax accounting is an often-cited issue in reported material weaknesses. Our income tax accounting experts can help navigate the complexities and compliance needs of your company when it comes to accounting for income taxes under FAS 109 (including FIN 48).
- Tax Representation – In the event that you are required to report to IRS authorities, we can assume the responsibility of representing you. By working directly with the authorities on your behalf, we abate your anxieties, offer appropriate explanations, and work to expedite the process.
For more information contact Greg Denning.